Left unattended small problems can grow into major expenses. Call Texas Roofing Resources today and schedule a free no-obligation roofing inspection.
Here is What Our 20 Point Roof Inspection entails:
- Measure for and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks and deterioration.
- Inspect the roof for missing shingle granules.
- Check gutters and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect the fastening method used from the original installation.
- Inspect flashing at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect all pipe flashing’s for cracks.
- Inspect all rubber boots at the top of pipes for dry rot.
- Check to see if shingles are brittle, curled, or deteriorated.
- Check all skylights and/or chimney flashing for proper installation and seal.
- Check the condition of the actual skylights and/or chimney units.
- Check for soft spots on the roof. (May indicate dry/wet rot)
- Check the attic space for the type of sheeting and condition. (If soft spots are detected.)
- Check insulation as well for condition and moisture. (If a leak is suspected or attic inspection is otherwise called for.)
- Inspect seals on the shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Inspect for proper shingle overhang at gutters and eves.
- Check for proper underlayment. (IE. Felt paper)
Ready To Get Your Roof Inspected?
Call today To schedule your free 20 point roofing inspection.
Texas Roofing Resources
1464 W Whitestone Blvd
Suite 1802 L
Cedar Park TX 78613